We are a family-run company, who has signed its name upon some of the most remarkable projects Kalkan and Kas regions have seen since 1996. Although our firm name, ‘’NEED COMPANY‘’, might seem a bit peculiar, it is actually an acronym of the founding members’ names; Nilgün, Ergun and Erdal Duran.
Our Team Work for You. Since 1996
Erdal Duran is our firm’s architect, and he meticulously works with design, construction and other projects personally.
Nilgün Duran, who happens to be an agriculture engineer, also is the head of our firm’s accounting, estimates and financial affairs.
Ergun Duran himself on the other hand, is a landscape designer, and he mainly runs the firms’ real estate, marketing, business, public relations and publicity departments.
Known for its private projects, its courageous advances and always being a pioneer in design, our firm is the creator of over a hundred projects in both Kalkan and Kas regions.
Since the establishment of our company, and due to our long experience in the field, we have tried our best to focus on a high quality of work and aesthetic. We have consistently achieved results we are proud of by ensuring that we establish strong personal and professional ties with our clients.
- Originality: We help our clients realise their custom-built projects by combining their needs and priorities with our design and architectural skills.
- Legality: We are happy to provide consultancy on all legal aspects and formalities in Turkey with regard to our projects.
- Quality: We pride ourselves on using top-quality materials and workmanship in all our constructions.
- Stability: All our constructions are carried out in accordance with earthquake standards set by state-inspection bodies.
- Reliability: In all our contractual agreements, we pay maximum attention to completing our projects according to schedule and to ensuring that all our clients are satisfied.
- Respect: In our design and construction we demonstrate maximum respect for history, the environment and nature.
He graduated in 1993 from the faculty of Architecture at the Middle East Technical University (METU) Ankara.
He graduated in 1982 with a degree in Horticulture and Landscaping from the Faculty of Agriculture of EGE University, İzmir.contact
She graduated in 1985 from the Faculty of Agriculture of ANKARA University (Ankara).